Saturday, January 13, 2018

Subject: Re: Local Leasing is my specialty

Why is the such a big deal to me???

When I worked at MaceRich now Americas 3rd largest mall owner; they moved me all over the country to be boots on the ground leasing. Real estate is local in nature and the on site leasing guy is 10 times more effective to the corporate leasing agent in an ivory tower in another city. 

We have a big advantage living in the vary town the corporate leasing is trying to tell us where to locate our business. Let that sink in. 

100% reason for convincing my partners to do this deal was Chris telling me he was moving to Topeka. 

From: CTilley@simon.com [mailto:CTilley@simon.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 3:58 PM
To: Henry McClure
Subject: Re: Local Leasing is my specialty

Henry, the attached photo is the look that the Japanese Restaurant is doing at West Ridge Mall. This is the restaurant they just opened in NYC and they will do the same look here. 



Chris Tilley
Leasing Manager
West Ridge Mall
Simon Property Group
Office: 785-271-5500
Cell: 317-478-7189
ctilley@simon.com

From:        "Henry McClure" <mcre@cox.net>
To:        <ctilley@simon.com>,
Date:        11/07/2013 04:49 PM
Subject:        Local Leasing is my specialty



Let’s get Pizza Pub in the mall and I will help you fill the rest to the vacancy!
 
Henry McClure
785.478.4497 Direct
785.969.9158 Cell
Time kills deals
 [attachment "Clients of mcre 2011.pdf" deleted by Chris Tilley/Simon] 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Regional malls will surive as long as they evolve? They are still good real estate" = Mace Siegel

On the eve of the West Ridge Mall auction……some random thoughts come to mind. Did Topeka misrepresent itself to the Simon brothers?   Mel ...