Saturday, January 13, 2018

Mark Klein #1 Leasing volume @ Macrich.

To: Mark Klein

Looking back this deal was perfect to the concept of Pizza Pub I had in my mind. Maybe one of my partners agreed (or he would not have wrote the checks). I've always appreciated your insight to the mall business.  My goal was to put these in every Macerich Mall. 

I think at this time I stopped being Henry McClure the broker. I saw the a a great opportunity the grow a company and I had a great job as the real estate partner. 

Happy New Year

H


From: Klein, Mark [mailto:Mark.Klein@macerich.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2013 3:56 PM
To: mcre@cox.net
Subject: FW: Pizza Pub

It’s awesome that the College hill Pizza Pub sign is bigger than the Westridge Mall sign.     As to the offer…don’t chase the deal based your decision on the real estate and whether it is right for the concept.    Not saying “don’t negotiate for the best deal” but don’t let it cloud the real estate decision…

From: Henry McClure [mailto:mcre@cox.net]
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2013 12:39 PM
To: Klein, Mark; Gibbons, Tim
Subject: FW: Pizza Pub

Revised offer

From: CTilley@simon.com [mailto:CTilley@simon.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2013 11:40 AM
To: Henry McClure
Subject: Re: Pizza Pub

Henry,

Attached is the revised proposal. I have also attached a very rough drawing of the Japanese Restaurant concept that we anticipate opening in the other entrance location. This is a drawing of a restaurant that was just opened in New York by the same owner. He is doing a very similar storefront at West Ridge Mall. Although we have a couple of national concepts looking at the same space, we like the College Hill Pizza Pub concept and would like to get this deal done. Let me know your thoughts and let's get this deal moving. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Regional malls will surive as long as they evolve? They are still good real estate" = Mace Siegel

On the eve of the West Ridge Mall auction……some random thoughts come to mind. Did Topeka misrepresent itself to the Simon brothers?   Mel ...